Travel & The Arrival

My Ticket!
Me waiting in the airport!
There's not a lot to post in this, the first blog post. It's a day late because I didn't get the blog set up until I got here, but I thought I would post something about the process anyway. I thought I had everything packed perfectly, but it turned out I needed to lose about 4 kilos total across my two suitcases. After getting that done and bidding my farewells, I, for a moment, was told at security that I had a "duplicate ticket" fortunately, that was resolved and I was able to get on my flight with relatively little difficulty. The flight was alright. I discovered that I like the show Lie to Me and that the movie Priest had a good idea but was not particularly well executed. I arrived and found some IES students at the airport and eventually we all stowed luggage and headed out for Mariazell on the three hour bus ride. I was able to get through the orientation sessions, win a mug and some lip balm in trivia, and then get a reasonable night's sleep. I'll update more regarding Mariazell in the next post!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Days in London (For Now!) (Pt. 3)

My Last Days in London (For Now!) (Pt. 1)

Mariazell, Full Day 2