A "Real" Day & Interesting Evening

Well... Today I got up early again and did a variety of things, did my German homework, got prepared, and took the U-Bahn down to IES. It was a pretty painless process. I printed out my German homework and went to German class. This was fun and interesting, though the discipline in class is questionable at the moment. I got out of class and went and did my German homework. After my homework was done I practiced a bit and went to the business internship information session. I think it's best if I hold off, much as I'd like to have the opportunity. The course fair succeeded this but was not particularly useful to me (since my classes are ones I'm satisfied with). The sandwiches were good, though.

I met up with some people and went out to the Rathaus (the city hall). Every night during the summer (until some date early in September, I think) they are showing films on a huge screen of major performances, ranging from classical music to modern. Today, they had Eric Clapton and some band playing jazz. It was fun to go out with some people and to see this fascinating phenomenon. I then took the U-Bahn home.
The screen & Rathaus

Someone playing on the screen

The Rathaus

Stephansdom from the Rathaus

The crowd watching the performance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Days in London (For Now!) (Pt. 3)

My Last Days in London (For Now!) (Pt. 1)

Mariazell, Full Day 2