Off to London!!

When I originally conceived this blog as Sojourn in Vienna I had no idea I would have the opportunity to study abroad a second time in London. The first blog was just a way to let my friends and family know what I was up to while I was in Vienna and traveling Europe. Now, with 2.5 months in London, I'll be doing the same thing. I realized, however, I ought to make this that much bigger and eventually transform it into a travel blog.

I look forward to sharing my experiences and thoughts! I'll land in London on September 25th. Also, I will copy posts about classical music I experience while traveling from passionofopera.blogspot.com for those interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Last Days in London (For Now!) (Pt. 3)

My Last Days in London (For Now!) (Pt. 1)

A Summation